- Home /
Watch the video...
A day sauna, an afternoon sports or a night out, experience the freedom.
The tampon is just like any other regular tampon. Beppy string-free tampons gives you freedom! Thanks to its special shape, the lactagel en soft structure the Beppy tampon is easy to insert. This allows you to enjoy invisible protection and comfort.
Asha International, the manufacturer of the Beppy tampons, is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified. ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 are the international standards for quality management systems. This means that the production of the Beppy tampon meets extremely strict international requirements.
As a user of Beppy you can be sure that you are using a high quality product.
Beppy Tampon insertion
Press the tampon together and insert the tampon just like you used to do with any other tampon. Experience the soft structure of the tampon. It is not necessary to insert the tampon very deep, this would be the case when you go for a swim.
The tampon is provide with an handy loop. When you insert the Beppy Tampon this loop has to be beneath, so you can easily remove the Beppy. When you remove the Beppy Tampon you will feel the loop immediately.
Of course you will have to reach a little bit deeper than with a regular tampon, but because the tampon does its work is the most fluid collected at the top of the tampon and you can change the tampon reasonably clean.
In fact, the introduction of a regular tampon also requires effort and subsequently the washing of your hands. If you are having heavy menstrual fluids you will need to change the tampon more often (just like standard tampons).
Thanks to its special shape, the Beppy tampon is easy to insert. Several dermatological and clinical trials have proven that the Beppy causes no irritation and is safe to use. The tampon is ergonomically so well made that you won’t even notice you have one in.
So please take care not to leave the Beppy in for longer than 8 hours maximum.
To compare the usage of different brands click here.Beppy tampon insertion
- First wash your hands and take the Beppy out of its packaging.
- Press the tampon together. Hold your labia open with your other hand and using your index finger, insert the tampon till it reaches the back of the vagina (the hole goes in last).
- Never wait longer than 8 hours before inserting a new Beppy.
- Stick your finger into the special hole and pull the Beppy out. It may be more convenient to raise one leg whilst doing this. If there are still any problems, then a vaginal douche can help. By introducing some water into the vagina, the Beppy tampon will get heavier and move down faster.
- Never re-use a Beppy.
- Never flush a Beppy down the toilet, as this can cause blockages. Use the bin.
- If the vaginal douche did not work and you can't easily find the loop, you can crouch and use 2 fingers (tweezers grip) to pull out the tampon. You may use some light pressure.