What are the differences between Beppy tampons?
There are two versions of the Beppy Tampon. The WET and DRY version.
The similarity of these two versions are:
- Both versions have a soft structure and adapt to your body shape.
- A sponge that you wear up to 8 hours during your period.
- The tampons are used for the same purposes, such as sports, sauna, sex and more....
The difference between the two versions:
- WET version is provide with lactagel (Easy In).
- WET version has a handy loop for grip (Easy Out).
- DRY version is anatomical shaped.
- DRY version is for the experienced user.
Compare standard tampons and pads with the Beppy tampons
The Beppy Tampon is string-free and isn’t a regular tampon, like O.B. tampons. The big advantage of the Beppy is the freedom that you get during your period. It is the best alternative of the regular sanitary pads/tampons. See below the advantages and disadvantages:
|Beppy tampon||Regular tampon||Pads|
|Sleeping||Yes (max. 8 hours)||No||Irritating|
|1 size fits all||Yes||No||No|