Beppy Cup, unlike traditional menstrual cups, is the most innovative menstrual cup that allows women to experience more freedom during their periods. Having sexual intercourse is one of the most important qualities of the Beppy Cup. The Beppy Cup makes you feel safe and confident. Thanks to the soft and flexible material, the Beppy Cup adapts completely to your body, so you can enjoy maximum comfort and reduce the risk of leakage. The 2 combos of the limited edition are:
- Beppy Cup Solar: orange/transparent
- Beppy Cup Rosewood: red/transparent
Each color combo includes a matching silicone bag, 2 handy cotton bags to safely transport or store your cups and 1 instructions flyer. All items of each combo are safely packed in a Beppy box.
To use for different occasions
The Cup is a perfect alternative to regular cups, but has also been developed for various other occasions. The Beppy Cup® is specially designed to have sex during your period. The cup is the first reusable menstrual cup in Europe and Latin America that can also be used during sex, providing all the benefits of a cup and a mess-free period sex, thanks to its medical grade silicone material and its anti- leak interior flap. It is recommended to have sex with the Beppy Cup® in your lighter days and not in the heavier ones (if you wish to not have any leaks). The Cup can be worn during sexual intercourse, without being felt, because it does not block the Vaginal Canal.
Moreover, the Cups don’t have a stem, but a loop to make the removal easier (this will help you extract the cup once you have released the vacuum seal).
The Cup gives you more freedom during swimming, a visit to the sauna, sports, a night out or sex during your period.
The best quality guarantee
The Cup has been developed by women for women and has been carefully dermatologically and clinically tested. The Cup is made of skin-friendly, non-toxic silicone or medical quality.
The Cup is hygienically produced under continuous supervision in accordance with the International Standard ISO 13485:2016 (certification of medical equipment).
Discover the advantages
- With the Cup, you are much freer during your period. You can just work out, swim, go to the sauna or have sexual intercourse.
- The Cup does not have a stem, but a handy removal loop.
- The Cup is soft and very comfortable, it shapes itself to your body.
- No unpleasant smell.
- Hygienic and skin-friendly Medical Grade Silicone.
- The Cup has an Anti-leak rim on the inside of the cup, reducing the risk of leakage.
- The cup is sold in pairs to reduce the risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome. Always a clean sterilized cup in your pocket.
- Available in different color combinations.
How do you insert the Beppy CUP?
- Fold the Cup together and insert the cup into the vagina, inserting the Cup takes some practice, but after some practice it goes smoothly and easy, just like using lenses. ( See our blog page which folds work best for the Beppy Cup )
- Push the Cup further into the vagina with two fingers.
- The Cup takes on the shape of your body thanks to its soft material.
- Make sure the Cup is open by touching the bottom part of the cup, it should be completely flat. Remove the cup after 8 hours max.
- You can remove the cup by putting one finger between the wall of your vagina and the side of your cup, then push down the side of the cup towards the middle of the cup and release the vacuum. After that you can remove the cup via the loop.
What is the measurement of the Beppy cup?
The Cup is comparable in size to an S / M size or regular cups. So it is an intermediate size. The diameter at the top is 4.5 cm, the diameter at the bottom is 3.5 cm and the total length of the cup is 6 cm (incl. 1.5 cm removal loop)
What else do you need to know?
If you are using a menstrual cup for the first time, it is advisable to start with the Cup. Please keep in mind that when using the Cup during sexual intercourse, you can simply become pregnant; please note: just like other cups, the Cup is not a contraceptive. After sexual intercourse, always wait with the removal of the Cup until your vagina returns to its ‘normal’ shape. Do not use the Cup for longer than 8 hours. The minimum period of use depends on your menstrual flood.
The Beppy Cup is comparable in size to an S/M size of traditional cups. So it is an intermediate size. The diameter at the top is 4.5 cm, the diameter at the bottom is 3.5 cm and the total length of the cup is 6 cm (incl. 1.5 cm removal loop). It has a capacity of 25ml.
There are no reviews yet.