Beppy Soft + Comfort Tampons WET are unlike the traditional tampons, they are the most innovative tampons for women to experience more freedom during their menstruation. Not only is this tampon without a string. It gives you also a safe and more confident feeling. Due to the soft and flexible material, the Beppy tampons adapts completely to your body, giving you maximum comfort and reducing the risk of leakage. The Beppy WET version is lubricated with a lactagel. This helps to insert the tampon easily. The lactagel helps to maintain the naturally acidity and provides a healthy environment in your vagina.
Use the Beppy Soft + Comfort Tampons WET for multiple occasions
The Beppy Soft + Comfort tampon is a perfect alternative for the regular tampons, but is also developed for different occasions. For example, with the Beppy tampon you can have sex during your period, it is invisible so your partner will not notice that you are on your period. Furthermore, Beppy tampons have no string, this provides more freedom during swimming, a visit to the sauna, performing sports, a nights out or for having intercourse during your period.
The best quality assurance
The Beppy tampon was developed by gynaecologists, through permanent dermatological and clinical testing. They are made of skin-friendly, non-toxic material, which are tested according to the OEKO-TEX® standard. Beppy Soft + Comfort tampons are the successful combination of hygienic manufacturing and packing, strictly adhere to the International standard of ISO13485 (medical device certification)
Discover the advantages of the Beppy Soft + Comfort Tampons WET
- With Beppy you have more freedom during your period. You can simply exercise, swim, go to the sauna or make love, without you, your partner or your environment noticing your menstruation.
- Beppy has no annoying string
- Beppy is soft and very comfortable, shapes to your body
- No unpleasant odour
- Hygienic and skin-friendly material
User tips for the Beppy Soft + Comfort Tampons WET
- Fold the Beppy tampon together and insert the tampon
- Push the tampon further to the correct position with a finger
- The Beppy tampon takes the shape of your body, therefore always fits
- The Beppy tampon does not have a string; You do not see or feel Beppy
- Do what you want, for a maximum of 8 hours. Remove the Beppy tampon with handy removal loop or with the tweezer grip (with two fingers)
- Beppy cannot possibly disappear in your body
What else do you need to know?
If you use a sponge tampon for the first time, you are advised to start with Beppy WET. If you use a Beppy during sex, you can get pregnant. Note: like other tampons, Beppy is not a contraceptive. After having sex, always wait until you are ‘normal’ in shape again. Beppy removal requires some practice, but after practice it goes smoothly, just like using lenses. Do not use the Beppy tampons if your hymen is still intact. Do not use for longer than 8 hours. The minimum useful life depends on your flood.
According to the EU Disposable Plastic Labelling Regulation, the labelling of tampons, as well as 99% of all conventional tampons, sanitary towels, wet wipes, etc. will be mandatory by 3 July 2021. Tampons and many other disposable items are not always disposed of properly, which causes a lot of pollution. With this red/blue label, people are made aware of this. Currently, the images have already been adapted to the new regulations, in the future we will deliver the version with the new labelling.
There are no reviews yet.