The most innovative menstrual cup: the Beppy Cup
The Beppy Cup is the most innovative menstrual cup that allows women to experience more freedom during their menstruation. Making love is one of the most important qualities of the Beppy Cup. The Beppy Cup gives you a safe and confident feeling. Thanks to the soft and flexible material, the Beppy Cup adapts completely to your body, so that you enjoy maximum comfort and reduce the risk of leakage. The cup is available in 6 different color combinations:
- Beppy Cup Cotton Candy: pink / purple
- Beppy Cup Midnight: black / purple
- Beppy Cup Ocean: turquoise / transparent
- Beppy Cup Sunrise: red / orange
- Beppy Cup Wonder: purple / turquoise
- Beppy Cup Cherry: red / black
Each color combination also includes 2 handy cotton bags and a silicone bag to safely transport or store your Beppy Cups.
To be used on different occasions
The Beppy Cup is the most innovative menstrual cup and developed for various occasions and a perfect alternative to traditional menstrual cups. The flexible material and the flat bottom of the Beppy Cup make sex possible during your period. The Beppy Cup has no stem, but an innovative loop to make it easier to remove. The Beppy Cup gives you more freedom when swimming, visiting the sauna, exercising, having a night out or having sex during your period.
The best quality guarantee
Developed by women for women, the Beppy Cup has been carefully dermatologically and clinically tested. It is made of skin-friendly, non-toxic medical grade silicone.
The innovative menstrual cup is produced hygienically under constant supervision according to the international standard ISO 13485: 2016 (certification of medical equipment)
Benefits of the menstrual cup:
With the innovative menstrual cup: the Beppy Cup you are much freer during your menstrual period. You can exercise, swim, go to the sauna or have sex.
- Beppy Cup does not have a difficult stem, but a handy removal loop
- The cup is soft and very comfortable and molds to your body
- No unpleasant smell
- Hygienic and skin-friendly medical grade silicone
- There is an anti-leak rim on the inside of the cup that reduces the risk of leakage
- The cup is sold in sets of two to reduce the risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome. Always keep a clean sterilized cup on hand.
- Available in 6 different color combinations.
Size Beppy Cup
The Beppy Cup is comparable in size to an S/M cup. So it is an intermediate. The diameter at the top is 4.5 cm, the diameter at the bottom is 3.5 cm and the total length of the cup is 6 cm (including 1.5 cm removal loop)
How do you insert a Beppy Cup?
- Fold the Beppy Cup together and insert the cup into the vagina. Inserting the Beppy Cup takes some practice, just like using contact lenses.
- Push the Cup further into the vagina with two fingers. (The cup cannot possibly disappear into your body!)
- Thanks to the soft material, the Beppy Cup takes on the shape of your body.
- Check whether the Beppy Cup is open by touching the bottom of the cup; it should be flat.
- Wear the cup for a maximum of 8 hours.
- To remove the cup, place your index finger between the wall of your vagina and the side of the cup, and place another finger in the loop. Push the side of the cup in with your index finger to break the vacuum. Then pull the cup out of your vagina via the loop.
What else do you need to know?
If you are using a menstrual cup for the first time, it is recommended to start with the Beppy Cup. Keep in mind that you can still get pregnant while using the cup; note: like any other cup, the Beppy Cup is not a contraceptive. After sexual intercourse, always wait a while before removing the Beppy Cup until your vagina has returned to its ‘normal’ shape. Do not use the menstrual cup for more than 8 hours. The minimum usage time depends on your tide.