1. Power supply
Before and during your period, nutrition is very important. Do you suffer from mood swings? Then sugar can be the culprit, because sugar causes fluctuations in the blood sugar level and that causes the dip. Try to have a healthy snack by eating fruit or nuts. Try this delicious recipe for Vegan Peanutbutter-Coconut Bliss Balls.
– 2 large tablespoons of peanut butter from the bio shop (without sugar or salt)
– 90 grams coconut rind
– 6 fresh dates (of course without pit)
– possibly: a sweetener, such as agave or maple syrup (but beware: it’s getting pretty sweet already, so we didn’t think it was necessary ourselves).
1. Put all the ingredients in your food processor and let it run until you get a firm batter.
2. Turn balls of the batter and roll them through the coconut rasp if necessary.
3. Put the balls in the fridge (or freezer) for an hour to make them firmer.
If you are grumpy, then sports are the last thing you feel like, but you can also go for a walk or do yoga to relax.
Pamper yourself with a hot bath or shower, put a mask on your face and watch a nice movie. Allow your body to rest and do something nice for yourself, bet you’ll feel better in no time?
DIY Avocado Mask: Avocados and honey are very moisturizing and this classic mask is great for dry skin.
– Half avocado
– ¼ cup of honey
Method of preparation:
Prack the avocado and mix it with the honey. Leave for 10 minutes on your face. Wash your face with cool water.