PMS stands for Premenstrual Syndrome, better known as Pesty Moody Shit, and is used for a group of symptoms that women may experience prior to their periods. We have some tips for you to survive these troublesome symptoms.
Before and during your period nutrition is very important. Do you suffer from mood swings? Then sugar is the culprit, because sugar causes fluctuations in blood sugar and can cause the dip. Try healthy snacking by eating fruit or nuts. Try this delicious recipe for Vegan Peanut coconut Bliss Balls .
- 2 big spoons peanut butter (biological without sugar or salt)
- 90 gr grated coconut
- 6 fresh dates (seedless)
- possibly a sweetener such as agave or maple syrup (but beware: it's all pretty sweet, we don't think it is necesarry)
- Place all the ingredients in your food processor and blend until you get a firm substance.< li>
- Make balls of the batter and roll them into the coconut grater.
- Place the balls in the refrigerator (or freezer) for an hour so that they get firmer.
When you're cranky sports is the last thing you feel like doing, but you can also do a little walk or yoga to relax.
Pamper yourself with a warm bath or shower, put a mask on your face and watch a nice movie. Give your body a rest and do something nice for yourself, bet you feel better in no time?
DIY Avocado Mask
Avocados and honey are very moisturizing and this classic mask is great for dry skin.
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup of honey
Mash the avocado and mix it with honey. Soak for 10 minutes on your face. Wash your face with cool water.