What are the differences between the Beppy tampons?
There are two types of Beppy Tampons. The Law and DRY version. The similarities of the variants:
* Both tampons have a soft structure and shape to the contours of your body.
* A sponge that you wear for a maximum of 8 hours during your period.
* The tampons are used for the same occasions, such as sports, sauna, sex and more….
The differences between the variants:
* WET version is provided with a lactase gel (easy insertion).
* WET version has a handy removal loop (easy to remove).
* DRY version has an anatomical shape.
* DRY version is meant for the experienced user.
What is the difference with regular tampons and sanitary napkins?
The Beppy does not have a string and is therefore not an ordinary tampon, such as an ob tampon. Beppy tampons without a string give you freedom when you have your period, also during swimming, sports, sex and sauna. The best alternative to sanitary towels or regular tampons. Here are the pros and cons in a row:
|Beppy tampon||Regular tampon||Sanitary pads|
|Sports||Yes||Not Comfortable||Not Comfortable|
|Comfort||Yes||Not Comfortable||Not Comfortable|
|Sleeping||Yes (max. 8 hours)||No||Not Comfortable|
|1 size fits all||Yes||No||No|